RESULTS AND TIMING
Click the LIveTime icon above to go straight to this event timing
Open practice from 12 pm open. Possibly grouped practice, depending on numbers.
Note: Drivers briefing 8:30 – Racing starts 9am
- Each round is expected to have 7 heats to be raced. Each heat is expected to have at least 10 cars. It will be busy.
- 1x Practice/Seeding round (race your own clock) – best 3 consecutive laps (10min)
- 4x rounds heads-up racing heats, grid starts, “bracketed points” which regrade after every round.
All points count no dropped rounds!
Bracketed points examples:
- 40 drivers (10 in each group) A=0-9, B=10-19, C=20-29, D=31-39
- 60 drivers (15 in each group) A=0-14, B=15-29, C=30-44, D=45-60
- uneven number (eg 42 drivers) A-11, B-11, C-10, D-10
Note: First race (round 5 qualifying) starts 9am
30 min bump up finals (all classes, accept buggy A-main), Buggy-A has 45min final (15 cars), E-Buggy split into 3×10 finals
Format subject to change. We may attempt to have round 5 completed on Saturday.
All drivers entering the event must abide by the rules in the driver code-of-conduct document
Please be mindful of your marshalling duties. You must move onto the track promptly after you have finished your heat. All heats are grid-start. If you are not marshalling please help out anyone who needs a grid starter person. Marshalling is your priority, not grid starts!
PARKING AND SETUP
On Saturday and Sunday, please do NOT park in the central area under the trees. Make sure your car is parked around the outside of the carpark. Gazebos can be located under the trees or on the grass areas immediately next to the carpark.
FOOD AND LUNCH
There is no specific scheduled lunch. However a catering stall is located onsite which will provide food and drinks
Check out the raffle here. Products for the raffle donated by sponsors. We would like to thank the sponsors for their support
You can pay for raffle tickets at the track (using EFT) but you MUST use the raffle entry form first
NOTE: Raffle entry will be cutoff at the start of the Nitro A-MAIN FINAL. No further entries will be accepted.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This event was very popular last year. Get your entry in early.
Entry costs are fixed per class:
– Buggy Nitro = $60, Truggy and Electric Buggy classes = $40.
– Classes are subject to minimum numbers.
– Your entry is confirmation that you have read and will abide by the rules in the driver code-of-conduct document (https://rcra.org.au/public/docs/downloads/aarcmcc-code-of-conduct-v1.pdf)
– All entries must be recieved by 10/02/2023 (7 days before the event).
– Payments must be received by SDMCC no later than 14/02/2023 (3 days before the event). Unpaid entries will be removed and re-entry will incure a late fee.
– All late entries will incure a late fee of $30. All late entries are at the descretion of SDMCC. Seriously, just don’t enter late. Nobody wants that.
– Your entry is not confirmed until payment is received. Payments will not be taken at the track.
Payment to be made to:
Credit Union SA (Acct Name: Southern Districts Model Car Club)
– BSB No: 805-007
– Acct No: 00198060
**Please include your name as the reference**
Accommodation information located near the track. http://sdmcc.com.au/accommodation/